[gmx-users] mdrun -rerun

Juliette N. joojoojooon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:28:26 CEST 2012

Thanks Mark. I have several polymer chains (single polymer type) each
having 362 atoms. So in order to exclude all nonbonded interactions of
a chain with itself I need to add about 362 lines in the top file.

[exclusions]
1 2 3 ....362
2 3 4 ....362
3 4 5 ...362
.
358 .. 362
.
.
360 361 362 (this is not needed even if I have nrexcl=3 in top file)

- I guess I need only the above lines as in top file,

[ molecules ]
; Compound        #mols
Polymer             10

takes care of the exclusions for all other existing chains?

- Do I need to modify mdp file as well? energy_grps ?

Thanks

Thanks,
J. N.