[gmx-users] protein and DMPC in Charmm36 ff

Krzysztof Kuczera kkuczera at ku.edu
Mon Apr 16 17:19:21 CEST 2012

An easy way to build a protein in a bilayer is through the charmm-gui
website
www.charmm-gui.org/
Partial drawbacks are that you need CHARMM to perform final equilibration
and then may need to rename some atoms to work with GROMACS
On plus side is that charmm36.ff retains the original CHARMM atom names
in the lipids
Krzysztof Kuczera

--
Krzysztof Kuczera
Departments of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences
Tel: 785-864-5060 Fax: 785-864-5396 email: kkuczera at ku.edu
http://oolung.chem.ku.edu/~kuczera/home.html