[gmx-users] Heme group with CHARMM27 FF

Sundar Jubilant jubilantsundar at aim.com
Mon Apr 23 04:01:36 CEST 2012

 Dear Abraham,

Sorry for making it hard. Since I am so new to this I guess I am not explaining it clearly for you to help me.

First of all I dont want to ignore any hydrogens but as pdb2gmx was complaining about my system and suggested me to add -ignh I did so.

My problem is how to update .hdb with heme hydrogen details.

So, here to follow your suggestion removing the hydrogen atoms I wish to ignore I actually need to ignore the hydorgens in protein.

Thanks
Sundar