[gmx-users] Chemical potential of protein

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:14:00 CEST 2012

I want to calculate some thermodynamics property of the protein in vacuum -
It can be chemical potential, free energy or surface tension. Just thinkin
of something very simple. I want to use this property to coarse grain my
protein and develope the force field for it. Would you suggest some easy
thermodynamic property?

Steven