[gmx-users] a question about energygrps

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:49:14 CEST 2012

hello Justin:

   thank you very much for your such kind explanations. It is quite helpful.

   I am wondering how many CPU did you usually use for the membrane
simulations? and how many ns/day can you get the best if CPU is not a
problem with Gromacs? I am very confused about this question since some
one claimed that they can use optimized PMF/F paramters to achieve even
100ns/day for 20,000 atoms system. I also try to use g_tune_pme to get a
better performance, but the results are not so satisfied...... Can you
give me some advices for this?

thank you very much.

best
Albert