[gmx-users] Error in MD simulation

vinee2here vinee2here at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:45:51 CEST 2012

Hi all!!
I am running a MD simulation of a protein modelled by using modeller...and I
am getting an error in the grompp command.

The error reported was : Number of coordinates in coordinate file
(z_b4em.gro) does not match that of topology file (z.top). We are however
not able to run the nohup command because of the above mentioned error.
The link for em.mdp and the output obtained is :
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u378/vinee2here/

Your help in resolving this issue would be highly appreciated.
Thanking you.
Vineetha