[gmx-users] Fwd: Error: coordinate file does not match with the topology file

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 26 06:13:06 CEST 2012

Please do not make unsolicited general GROMACS inquiries to private
email addresses. The mailing lists exist for these kinds of purposes.

On point, you cannot be helped unless you provide the command lines that
you used and describe the objectives you were trying to achieve.
Whatever changes you make to one of the coordinate and .top file must be
matched in the other.

Mark