[gmx-users] GPCR MD Tutorial Using GROMACS (URL)

Anirban Ghosh reach.anirban.ghosh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:53:02 CEST 2012

Hello Albert,

Thanks.
Yes, CHARMM36 indeed handles lipids very well. But currently GROMACS 4.5.5
provides only the option for CHARMM27 FF and I found that ff43a1 very well
preserves the characters of both the protein as well as the lipids for
fairly long simulation time, hence I used that FF in the tutorial. But one
can surely add CHARMM36 to GROAMCS by doing all the necessary topology
conversions.

Regards,

Anirban