[gmx-users] Atom types for phosphate group in OPLS-AA force field

Delmotte, Antoine antoine.delmotte09 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Apr 26 18:15:33 CEST 2012

Thank you very much for your answer. This has been very helpful. I think
I will follow your advice and try to find similar molecules to find the
parameters.

Could I just ask you if you know of a database where I could look for
the opls parameters which have calculated for other molecules?

Best regards,

Antoine