[gmx-users] Re: GPCR MD Tutorial Using GROMACS (URL)

Bala S think_beyond at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 15:01:31 CEST 2012

Justin,

OOPS!!
Sorry for that.. Now I could realize it.
Following up.. I have done further iterations with inflategro and reached
0.62 nm^2 which similar to what you have explained in the tutorial.

Now, I could see the lipid bilayer really shrinked and no SOL molecules are
seen in between. Now the issue I would like to have clarification on is that
only 163 SOL molecules were added up and down which looks very scarce for
the simulation.

What is the solution?

Bala S