[gmx-users] SWM4_DP water on graphite surface

Ho, Tuan A. tuanho at ou.edu
Sat Apr 28 02:54:51 CEST 2012

Thank Mark,
I freeze the SOL because I would like to check if it is because of SOL bad contact. However, it turns out that the graphite deformation is the problem.
My friend asks me to use only one processor, and it is running well (no SOL freeze). Hopefully, after I got the final configuration for serial run, I will be able to perform a parallel simulation.
Thank you so much.
Any idea for this problem is highly appreciated since I am not sure if I will be able to perform a parallel job.
Tuan.