[gmx-users] RE: ask about SDF

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Mon Apr 30 01:25:05 CEST 2012

I have sent this email to the gromacs users emailing list.

I don't actually use g_spatial as it doesn't do what I want it to, I use the older g_sdf script.  So can't comment on the output or really help you with it.

What you are doing seems right from a quick look through.  From what you have told the script to so, it seems like it has done exactly what you asked it to.  But without seeing what the system looks like, how it behaves etc, can't say anything beyond that.

When I don't see what I expect, I start with a very simple example, ensure that I what I expect there, then make things gradually more complex.  That way you can work out if you are using the script incorrectly or what you expected to see is actually incorrect.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304