[gmx-users] Regading error

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 30 14:36:22 CEST 2012

On 30/04/2012 7:49 PM, seera suryanarayana wrote:
> Dear all gromacs users,
>
>     I tried the grompp and i got the following error."number of
> coordinates in coordinate file (4INS_b4ion.gro, 90396)
>                                   does not match topology (4INS.top,
> 90393)".
>
>                                   Is there any explanation why is this
> happens.I would appreceate any help.I am new in using moleculer
> dynamics and particularly in gromacs.

You've been given links with direct information about the particular
errors you're seeing. You've been given links that describe preferred
ways to construct requests for help that are likely to help you get
constructive feedback. Being new doesn't excuse you from learning to
search the freely available resources that already exist, rather than
expecting others to do it for you ;-)