[gmx-users] strange lincs warning with version 4.6

sebastian sebastian.waltz at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Dec 4 17:30:47 CET 2012

On 12/04/2012 05:09 PM, Mark Abraham wrote:
> 2fs is normally considered too large a time step for stable integration
> with only bonds to hydrogen constrained, so your observation of
> non-reproducible LINCS warnings is not indicative of some other problem.

Sorry, but why is this whole setup running on my local desktop with
GPUs? As far as I know this is a rather typical set of parameters.
The only difference what I can think of is that gromacs was compiled
with intel and mkl libs on the cluster there as it was compiled with gcc
and fftw3 libs on the local desktop.

Sebastian