[gmx-users] after genbox

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:48:08 CET 2012

Hi Nur,

80:20 is equal to four liters to one. One liter of water is 55.4 mole. If
you know how many moles of the other goes into four liters, divide the
number by 55.4 and you know how many you need to add per water molecule.
Then multiply by the number of water molecules to know the number of
molecules to ADD. If you're going to replace, you have to make a
correction. But it's pretty straightforward math.

Cheers,

Tsjerk