[gmx-users] Green fluorescent protein's chromophore

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:14:44 CET 2012

Dear Gromacs Users!

I'm looking for the model as well as for the pre-paired topology for
any kind of GFP protein with the chromophore group covaletnly bonded
in the interiour of that protein.

Some times ago I've tried to make such models by hands but I've forced
with some difficulties with the integration of the chromophore group
to the existing GROMOS force field parameter files. In that case I had
.itp for the chromophore group made by PRODRG which I've failed to
convert to the rtp and integrate to other files in accordance to the
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Adding_a_Residue_to_a_Force_Field

So I'll be very thankfull if any could provide me with such model as
well as suitable topology which I could use as the example for
preparation of my future models :)

Thanks for help

James