[gmx-users] Asymmetry in homo dimer simulation

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:13:11 CET 2012

Sir,

Thank you for the reply. Total simulated time is 50ns.
first 4ns is left and only 4-50ns were considered for
rmsf calculations. T1 is 300K and T2 is 363K the protein
being simulated is from Ecoli (mesophilic).

As you have mentioned I do not have replicates of simulations
hence only one 50ns simulation per temperature.

And this happened in two proteins that I had simulated both
are form mesophilic origin.

Thank you
Kavya