[gmx-users] Green fluorescent protein's chromophore

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:46:39 CET 2012

Justin,

So as I understood such problems might be with all proteins consisted
of prostetic groups ( Rhodopsin, myoglobin etc). Is there more trivial
way to obtain parametrized models of such proteins with gromacs force
fields if I have itp's of the prostetic groups made by external
software ?

Thanks for help

James