[gmx-users] Asymmetry in homo dimer simulation

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:46:25 CET 2012

Sir,

I also have come across several papers where they have done
single simulations but in recent days most of them perform
multiple trajectories for shorter period. But I am not clear how
can multiple trajectories for shorter period of time compensate
for single extended time simulation.

Thank you
Kavya