[gmx-users] g_analyze -oneacf

Humphrey Morhenn Humphrey.Morhenn at frm2.tum.de
Thu Dec 6 17:38:35 CET 2012

Dear users, I have a question concerning g_analyze:

I have N similar time-dependent datasets, calculate autocorrelation
functions using "g_analyze -f -ac -n -nosubav" and get N results. I
found that the program can also be called with the  option -oneacf, but
was not able yet to find out, what this option is doing. The manual says
"-oneacf - calculate one ACF over all sets". Does this mean that the ACF
is calculated averaging over all sets during the calculation of the
correlation? Or does g_analyze simply average the input or output?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Humphrey