[gmx-users] Installation Error

BHARATI DUTTA bharati.dutta at piramal.com
Fri Dec 7 09:08:35 CET 2012

Hi Justin,

I am trying to install gromacs-4.5.5 on a Linux work station (x86_64) but
I am getting an error. The error message is attached in the mail in a text
file "Installation_error.txt".

I have installed fftw-3.3.3 in my system.

I have checked threads on the mailing list which have reported the same
error and have also followed whatever solution has been provided but
unfortunately its still not successful. Now I am at a fix ....
Could you please suggest me what should I do next for successfully
installing gromacs on my machine? could it be some compatibilty issue or m
I missing out something crucial?

- Bharati

Bharati Dutta
Research Associate
Discovery Informatics
Piramal Life Sciences Limited
1, Nirlon Complex,
Goregaon Link Road,
Goregaon(E)
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 063
India
bharati.dutta at piramal.com

This communication may contain information that is proprietary
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient please note that any other dissemination distribution use or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives
this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or
by return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.