[gmx-users] Topolbuild configuration

SeokYun123 kimseokyun3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 01:48:25 CET 2012

Hello!

I'm trying to download topolbuild1_2_1 in my Mac computer.

I understand that the executable file is in the same directory as the
Makefile. I also understand the thing about the PATH.

For different files I have downloaded, I was able to ./configure it and use
make, but for topolbuild, I wasn't able to ./configure it as it prints out
an error message.

>From the previous thread, I read that "Common practice is to then put it in
some central directory for executables (like /usr/local/bin, or some
subdirectory of your /home directory, depending on
your permissions on the system)."

I think that would help me fix my problem, but I'm not so sure how to do
this.

Could anyone give me an advice regarding this issue?

Thank you.
Seokyun