[gmx-users] Error with MARTINI depending by the box size

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:33:35 CET 2012

Hi,

Visualization is the key. If you check the structure right after genbox,
you should be able to notice something odd. Apparently genbox has a problem
with martini water, which probably means there is a problem with monoatomic
solvents. The problem has been noted before, b ut I'm a bit too lazy now to
check whether it was here or on the martini forum. Using a small box with a
single water molecule for filling will solve the problem.

Cheers,

Tsjerk