[gmx-users] Parametrisation of the cyclic nucleotides in Gromos force fields

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 06:37:18 CET 2012

CA3  C    N3   HA33
CA3  HA33 N3   HA32
C    OH   CA3  O3
CZ   CE1  CE2  OH
CE1  CZ   CD1  HE1
NR   C1   CA1 HL

CRO    14
3       4       HG1     CG1     CB1	CA1
1       5       HB1     CB1     CA1	OG1     CG1
1       2       HOG1    OG1     CB1	CA1
1       5       HA1     CA1     NR	C1	CB1
1       2       H1      OH      C       O3
1       1       HL      NR      C1      CA1
1       6       HA32    CA3     C	N3
1       6       HA33    CA3     C	N3
1       1       HB2     CB2     CG2	CA2
1       1       HD1     CD1     CG2	CE1
1       1       HD2     CD2     CG2     CE2
1       1       HE1     CE1     CD1	CZ
1       1       HE2     CE2     CD2	CZ
1       2       HH      OH      CZ	CE1

The only proble which I've forced with is in the N-term and
non-integer charge ( 0.290).

James