[gmx-users] Re: Poteintial energy of my system

shika pqah123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:10:05 CET 2012

Dear Shima,

I also got the same problem..The value of the potential energy should
be in negative value..Maybe you can increase the steps?

Or it might be the system that you do is something wrong

--
Best Regards,

Nur Syafiqah Abdul Ghani,
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Laboratory,
Department of Chemistry,
Faculty of Science,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 Serdang,