[gmx-users] particle decomposition with distance restraints

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:11:10 CET 2012

That does indeed sound like a bug now. The combination of PD, distance
restraints and lincs has likely never been tested :-( Sadly, there are far
too many combinations of algorithms to ever test. Please file an issue at
redmine.gromacs.org, and please include .tpr files with and without lincs
(and preferably with and without distance restraints). Also the .top + .gro
+ .mdp in case we need to rebuild the .tpr for some reason.

Mark