[gmx-users] Parametrisation of the cyclic nucleotides in Gromos force fields

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:20:43 CET 2012

Justin,

in the case of the system with the atom types assigned from that paper
the grompp produced above 118 errors of non standard bond, angle as
well as dihedral types ;o So it' seems that some 118 addition terms
must be added to the ffbonded.itp to the existing charmm parameters(
it's uncommon for me because in that case the atom names werefrom
standart charmm ff but the total number of errors was bigger than in
case of Swiss params non-standart names usage).

By the way I've simulated choromophore produced by SWISS ( with the
charges assigned from the paper) in the vacuum and didnt notice any
inaccuracy in the conformation of chromophore. So the last that I
should is the carefull assignment of the 9 missed dihedral terms with
the rest of the protein.

James