[gmx-users] Pre-equilibrated CHARMM lipid bilayers

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:07:22 CET 2012

Justin, thanks again.

As I understood gromacs already had had parameters for charmm lipid so
the main approach is to do ITP file for 1 lipid by means of pdb2gmx
isnt it?

By the way is there any way to convert PSF or CRD file to PDB?

I've found suitable bilayer for my simulation but it lack such coordinates.
POPE Bilayer (310.15K, A=65.2 Â/lipid, 10ns, 340 lipids, noLRCs):
CHARMM PSF, X-Plor/NAMD PSF, and CHARMM CRD

James