[gmx-users] Pre-equilibrated CHARMM lipid bilayers

Joakim Jämbeck jambeck at me.com
Wed Dec 19 09:18:37 CET 2012

Hi James,

You could also have look at our website:

http://people.su.se/~jjm

There you find a number of bilayers ready to use (among them there is a POPE bilayer). They were generated with another FF but if you wish to use CHARMM you can since the atom numbering/naming is the same for Slipids and CHARMM.

Best,
Joakim

Message: 2