[gmx-users] g_hbond index

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:43:55 CET 2012

Sir,

I thought that the order should not matter but when I used 18 - 1
and 1 - 18 the graph were slightly off.

Group 18 is a set of residues in that protein with some unique property.
I wanted to see the variation of Hbond of these residues with the whole
protein. so group 18 is a subset of group 1.

Thank you
Kavya