[gmx-users] Pre-equilibrated CHARMM lipid bilayers

Joakim Jämbeck jambeck at me.com
Wed Dec 19 21:27:37 CET 2012

We have performed relatively long simulations of a WALP23 peptide embedded in DLPC and DOPC bilayers with different flavors of the Amber FF family. Currently I am working with much bigger protein and see good agreement between the simulations and experiments.

You could probably use those bilayers with CHARMM, just make sure you equilibrate a while before just to be safe.

Best,
Joakim