[gmx-users] Energy Minimization/ NpT settling problem

pcl pcl at uab.edu
Fri Dec 21 00:27:26 CET 2012

A couple of things:

1. Are your cutoffs appropriate for OPLS_AA? Even if you fix any code problems and using the wrong cutoffs, your results will not be meaningful...
2. How are you generating your box/filling it with molecules? There are indications that your original box is too small, or that there are clashing atoms in the original configuration, since with a much bigger box you don't seem to have problems except for particles moving too rapidly for domain decomposition to handle (perhaps there is a cutoff/coupling problem).
2b: what is atom 13090 and what is in its vicinity?