R: [gmx-users] Metadynamics with Esential Dynamics Sampling

Spitaleri Andrea spitaleri.andrea at hsr.it
Sat Dec 22 09:23:12 CET 2012

Hi,

I suggest you to visit the plumed webpage and ask to the mailing list.

http://www.plumed-code.org/

best

and

Andrea Spitaleri PhD
Dulbecco Telethon Institute
Center of Genomics, BioInformatics and BioStatistics
Basilica San Raffaele, 3P 34R
Via Olgettina 58
20132 Milano (Italy)
http://sites.google.com/site/andreaspitaleri/