[gmx-users] exact average distances with g_mdmat

IsaureCB ichauvot at lbpa.ens-cachan.fr
Sun Dec 23 16:03:38 CET 2012

Dear gmx-users,

I would like to select, for each residue of a model, the residues that are
within 3.6 A in average over a simulation.
 g_mdmat  must create this information at some point while generating the
contact diagrams, but I would like to extract the real values before they
are discretized. I haven't found out how to do this. If sb has any idea or
suggestion, it might be very useful.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

- Isaure Chauvot de Beauchene