[gmx-users] Metadynamics with Esential Dynamics Sampling

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 17:10:22 CET 2012

by the way it's also interesting to me if there are any other possible
ways to obtain representation of the free energy surfaces in the
essential coordinates subspace ? Might the methods like Ubrella
sampling ( with applied PMF in the pulling direction along selected
eigenvector ) or  flooding (already implemented in the EDS) ?

James