[gmx-users] Reduction of system dimensions

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 10:46:17 CET 2012

So I've removed pbc from the structure and defined new box dims by
editconf. Now how I could cut all atoms which are not inclluded to
that box ( water in upper and lower leaflets) ? As I told when I did
it by means of genbox -cs b2ar_Smaller.gro -box 8.68740 8.41864
9.70145 atom order of the protein have been perturbed.

James