[gmx-users] umbrella simulation

sreelakshmi ramesh mail2sree at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:20:03 CET 2012

Dear all,
          I am trying to do umbrella sampling on beta hairpin system. The
system has five native hydrogen bonds. I want a free energy curve as a
function of sum of these native backbone hydrogen bond distances.I know i
can pull any of these hydrogen bond completely and get the windows and run
seperate umbrella on each windows.
But what i need is free energy as sum of all 5 backbone hydrogen bond
distance. Is it possible to get it done by umbrella sampling.

any help appreciated,
Thanks and regards,
sree.

--