[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 08:25:41 CET 2012

By the way is it possible to make such topology simple by hands (in
any all atom ff like charmm)?

E.g I have simple 2D latice
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/lattice.png/ )
So I want to obtain topology in which bonds, angles and impropers
would be defined (assumming that all dihedrals are frozen).

James