[gmx-users] g_dist

dina dusti dinadusti at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 17:45:02 CET 2012

Dear Prof.

Thank you very much from your response.
but I didn't select micelle headgroups and then terminal carbon atom but also I selected COM of micelle and for example head group of micelle! The calulation of radius of micelle by radius of gyration give that is near 2.3-2.4 nm but g_dist ...!!!
Where is my mistake?
I select groups in index file correctly.
Please help me.

Thank you again.
Best Regards
Dina