[gmx-users] harmonic distance restraints

francesca vitalini francesca.vitalini11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:26:05 CET 2012

Hi all,
I'm sorry for the dumb question but I need to put harmonic restraints on my
peptide and I cannot find the right command. So, looking on the how tos
link in the gromacs website I understand that I need to add to my topology
file a posre.itp file with the section [ distance_restraints ] specified
with type 6. However I cannot find the command to generate this .itp . On
the contrary, for positions restraints there is the genpr command that does
it, so I'm looking for the equivalent for the distance restrains. Can
anyone help? Btw, I'm using GROMACS 3.3.1,
Thanks
Francesca