[gmx-users] Feller DOPC coordinates

MPID mpmcgovern at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 9 01:17:42 CET 2012

Hi, I am doing a simulation involving a DOPC bilayer, and I looked around,
and found in several places that there are equillibrated coordinates
available from the website of Scott Feller. But all the links appear to be
broken. There is a link from Peter Tieleman's website that is broken
http://persweb.wabash.edu/facstaff/fellers
and there is a link I found from google that works, but the links to the pdb
files are broken.
http://persweb.wabash.edu/facstaff/fellers/coordinates.html
Is there any way to get these files? Is this only temporary?