[gmx-users] Using shell script to analyze the results

Nuno Azoia nazoia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:06:58 CET 2012

There is a more direct way. In the script just use
  g_msd -f *.xtc -s *.tpr -o *.xvg -rmcomm <<EOF
  Number
  Number
  EOF

where Number denotes the group number, or the group name, matching the
definition on the index file. It will work in both ways. It can be
used with one, two , or the number of "answers" you need to supply.

Nuno Azoia