[gmx-users] Npt equilibration of the membrane-mimicking CCl4 layer

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:17:14 CET 2012

Mark,

I've checked only density value

with 500 molecules Ccl4 I have  density that is twisely less that I need (
in accordance to the literature ). Also I've checked my box visually and
found that the box is not properly tightly packed so I dont know why genbox
didnt add some extra mollecules :(

In other words I wounder to know if  there is any way to add some extra
molecules to the pre defined box to make my system more tighly packed  ( to
short distance between existing molecules and place new ones in the new
space ) ?

James