[gmx-users] how to create a proper box size for a membrane?

Ricardo O. S. Soares ross_usp at yahoo.com.br
Thu Feb 16 18:24:02 CET 2012

Hello Tsjerk,

Thanks for your reply!

I have take into account PBC for this system. In this case what procedure do I have to add it in the making of the membrane?
Is the best way to do it with one POPC residue and then multiplying into a bilayer with genconf or to download a  "membrane.pdb" and edit its size?
Don't know if its relevant here, but I intend to use Charmm27.

Thanks again,

Ricardo.