[gmx-users] NME not found in rtp

francesca vitalini francesca.vitalini11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:27:17 CET 2012

Hi all!
I encounter this error while running pdb2gmx on GROMACS3.3.1 with
ffG53a6m il forcefield modificato per la reverse transformation.

Fatal error:
Residue 'NME' not found in residue topology database

I know I should add it to the .rtp file, but I don't know exactly how
to do that, any help?
Otherwise, I'm actually just looking for a toy system with which just
play around as I'm having issues with the reverse transformation. Any
suggestion for a pdb? thanks!

--
Francesca Vitalini

PhD student at Computational Molecular Biology Group,
Department of Mathematics and Informatics, FU-Berlin
Arnimallee 6 14195 Berlin

vitalini at zedat.fu-berlin.de
francesca.vitalini at fu-berlin.de

+49 3083875776