[gmx-users] The solvation free energy of a vdw ligand

Tanping Li jia_11_osu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 16:07:47 CET 2012

Dear all,

I posted the message yesterday and haven't get a response. My trouble is that: when I calculate the solvation free energy of a vdw ligand, the energy of lambda=0 varies with different state B.
Does anyone has the similar experience? I greatly appreciate your help since I tried a lot but haven't find the reason.

Yours
Tanping