[gmx-users] The solvation free energy of a vdw ligand

Tanping Li jia_11_osu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 17:45:35 CET 2012

Hey Justin,

Thanks for the help. I've generated big size of data so I hope I can find the way to fix the problem before transfer to the new version.

I just find that it gives me problem when I use the self-defined atom type in the state B, however works fine if I use the existing atom type in the state B.

I defined the atom types by the following way:

[ atometypes ]
;name      mass     charge  Ptype  C6  C12
dum_CH3    15.035     0       A     0   0

Did I missed some there? I noticed that the "at. num" is included in the ffgmxnb.itp file. I searched the manual, but haven't find that.

Tanping