[gmx-users] The solvation free energy of a vdw ligand

Tanping Li jia_11_osu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 20:27:05 CET 2012

Hey Justin,

Thanks for the help. There is a ligand in my system, whose top file comes from the PRODRG package. PRODRG package only gives the ffgmx force field. Could ffgmx ligand combine protein with other force field? I would be happy to transfer to the newer force field if my system allows. Thanks again and have a good weekend!

Tanping