[gmx-users] Problem with simulation of Protein-DNA complex

rarora at ens-cachan.fr rarora at ens-cachan.fr
Mon Feb 20 16:54:39 CET 2012

Hi Tsjerk,
I have checked and re-checked the structure and it seems fine. I also
made sure to minimise the starting structure really well after
pdb2gmx. Although it did not achive required precision, but machine
precision instead.
Also, the problem starts with the NVT, before that everythings seems
to work fine.

Could there be any other source of error? I am not able to figure it out.

Many Thanks.