[gmx-users] Fwd: how to add close proteins

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:46:24 CET 2012

Hi GROMACS users,
I wish to study proteins behaviour,With the help of command
 genbox -ci protein.gro -nmol <no of protein >.. -box <box size>
-o <out put file> -p <topology file>   I am putting the four peptide
at random positions, but I need to put theem close enough so they
 are forming at least one hydrogen bond or at least enough close to
start interact  immediately with one another ..
I don´t wish to reduced by box size ...
  All suggestions are appreciated for my
problem
 Thank you in advance..